Monday, December 22, 2014

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...Please?

Hello, Hello, Hello Everybody!

Wow, what an amazing week behind, and what an amazing week up ahead!  Monday was kind of a rough day, but about halfway through the day I got a phone call from President Felix and he just wanted to check and see how I was doing (with Grandpa's death and all) and it was a call that was much appreciated.  He said that he got an email from Dad and just wanted to check up on me.  He's a great mission president.  Thanks for all the love and support, family!

Tuesday was also another great day.  My new companion's name is Elder Gruwell.  He's from, believe it or not, Orem!  He went to Canyon View Jr. High and Orem High.  He lives just south of the cemetery, can you believe it?!  We get along really well and we have a very similar sense of humor and so we laugh at just about everything...it's been great!

Tomorrow is our Mission Christmas Conference, and so half the mission will be meeting in Goleta tomorrow.  It should be a really neat day.

It feels so weird that Christmas is this week!  It sounds like they'll be some pretty good stuff happening.  We have member and nonmember dinner plans out the wazoo.  We'll be covered that's for sure, so it will be nice for us to spend Christmas with some nice people.  We have a district meeting on Christmas morning, so I plan to call home between 2 and 3 in the afternoon (your time) family!  It's so great to celebrate Christmas!  I love that people are generally more open this time of year and friendlier.  If only that could carry throughout all the year!

Not much more to say, since I'll be CALLING home on Christmas!  I hope everyone has a great week!  I love you all!

MERRRY CHRISTMAS!





No comments:

Post a Comment